- Twitter (TWTR) has reportedly attracted more than enough interest for its upcoming IPO to be oversubscribed
- The demand comes even though Twitter's management, in the company's roadshow, have apparently refrained from outlining how it plans to break even.
- Twitter intends to sell 70M shares at a price range of $17-20 each, although it could end up selling the stock for more than that and/or increase the number of shares it will offer.
- The company is due to price the shares on Wednesday and start trading on Thursday.
- Twitter intends to use the cash to go on a spending spree.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Wed, 5:17PM)
at Zacks.com (Wed, 2:37PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Wed, 12:02PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Wed, 7:10AM)
at Financial Times (Tue, 9:59PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs