- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO) is off 16% premarket after completing a spin-off of its regenerative medicine device subsidiary.
- Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology now trades on the Nasdaq under the ticker HART.
- HBIO shareholders got one share of HART for every share of HBIO they owned as of October 21.
- HBIO now calls itself a "pure-play global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of tools to advance life science research." (PR)
- CEO Jeffrey Duchemin has been appointed President and Director, replacing David Green who is now HART's President.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs