- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO) is off 16% premarket after completing a spin-off of its regenerative medicine device subsidiary.
- Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology now trades on the Nasdaq under the ticker HART.
- HBIO shareholders got one share of HART for every share of HBIO they owned as of October 21.
- HBIO now calls itself a "pure-play global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of tools to advance life science research." (PR)
- CEO Jeffrey Duchemin has been appointed President and Director, replacing David Green who is now HART's President.
Harvard Bioscience completes regenerative medicine device spin-off
Nov 4 2013, 08:45 ET