- BroadSoft (BSFT) shares tank 18.1% AH after the company missed expectations in Q3 and issued disappointing guidance.
- Gross margin fell by 5% to 75% in Q3, while opex grew 36% Y/Y to $35M, considerably outpacing revenue growth of 7%.
- Management expects revenue in Q4 of $47M-$53M (vs. consensus of $54.9M) and EPS of $0.34-$0.49 ($0.51).
- The situation may have been foreshadowed by what happened to peers AudioCodes and Sonus, which slumped last week on lighter-than-expected earnings/guidance after significant run-ups.
- PR, Conference call (webcast)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Wed, 8:38AM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 8:00AM)
at Zacks.com (Mar 10, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 4, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs