- Intercontinental Hotels (IHG) global room revenue rose 3% in Q3, lifted by a good performance in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- However, growth in revenue generated per available room (RevPAR) slowed from the 3.9% achieved last year.
- Still, RevPAR increased in all four regions, boosted by preferred brands.
- "Despite the ongoing challenges in some of our markets, current trading trends give us confidence for the rest of the year," CEO Richard Solomons said.
- Shares +0.2% in London. (PR)
Intercontinental Hotels' global room revenue increases 3%
Nov 5 2013, 03:15 ET