- Recurring FFO per share of $0.49 is up 14% from a year ago. Quarterly dividend is $0.41 per share.
- Rental and earned income of $96.6M up 18% from a year ago. Operating expenses of $37.8M up 15%.
- Portfolio occupancy of 98.1% is up 20 basis points from a year ago.
- Q3 investments of 35 properties for $90M and sales of 22 properties for $36M (produced pre-tax gains of $811K).
- FY2013 AFFO guidance is $1.96-$1.98 per share. FY2014 AFFO guidance of $2.00-$2.05 per share is inline with the Street at $2.03.
- CC at 10:30 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
- NNN no trades premarket.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 8, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 7, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs