- Core NOI per share of $0.27 is off 10% from last quarter, but covers dividend of $0.27.
- Adjusted net interest spread of 1.65% is off 7 basis points from Q2, off 33 bps from a year ago. CPR of 19.5% is off from 21% in Q2.
- Book value per share of $8.59 is off 3.9% from the end of Q2 and compares to last night's close of $8.49, putting the shares as just a 1.2% discount to book (slim for mREIT-land nowadays).
- CEO Akin: "With the steeper yield curve, we expect to benefit from an improving credit environment and slower prepayments and a portfolio which continues to roll down the yield curve."
- CC at 11 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
- DX -1.7% premarket.
Dynex Capital book value slips 3.9%
Nov 5 2013, 09:22 ET