- In creating its list of top investment ideas, Credit Suisse allows its analysts a max of 3 picks over a 6-12 month horizon. Those who don't list a name under $3B in market cap are allowed a "bonus small-cap pick."
- Picks are broken down by sector and by analyst, with each allowed a few words for his/her elevator pitch ... a neat read for ideas to keep by your desk.
- Additions to the Top Picks list since the last publication in basic materials: CE, FOE, NUE, STLD.
- In consumer discretionary: BYD, MAR, CAB.
- Consumer staples: CVS.
- Energy and utilities: JKS.
- Financials: EV.
- Health care: ABBV, BMY.
- Industrials: PH.
- Media/Internet/Telecom: NXST.
- Tech: AVGO, NXPI, KLAC, TER, ULTI, CTXS.
- See also: Those removed from the list.
Credit Suisse's top investment picks - the additions
Nov 5 2013, 10:14 ET