- In creating its list of top investment ideas, Credit Suisse allows its analysts a max of 3 picks over a 6-12 month horizon. Those who don't list a name under $3B in market cap are allowed a "bonus small-cap pick."
- Picks are broken down by sector and by analyst, with each allowed a few words for his/her elevator pitch ... a neat read for ideas to keep by your desk.
- Additions to the Top Picks list since the last publication in basic materials: CE, FOE, NUE, STLD.
- In consumer discretionary: BYD, MAR, CAB.
- Consumer staples: CVS.
- Energy and utilities: JKS.
- Financials: EV.
- Health care: ABBV, BMY.
- Industrials: PH.
- Media/Internet/Telecom: NXST.
- Tech: AVGO, NXPI, KLAC, TER, ULTI, CTXS.
- See also: Those removed from the list.
Credit Suisse's top investment picks - the additions
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 11, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 22, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 8, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 11, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 13, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs