- Vimpelcom's (VIP) Q3 net profit slumped 53% to $255M and badly missed consensus of $504M, with earnings hurt by a tax expense, and regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Revenue fell 1% to $5.7B.
- EBITDA -2% to $2.5B, below consensus of $2.52B.
- Total mobile subscriber base +5% on year to 219M.
- The Russian carrier declared an interim dividend of $0.45 a share. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 16, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 14, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 12, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs