- U.K. industrial production grew 0.9% on month in September, recovering from a drop of 1.1% in August and topping consensus of +0.5%.
- On year, output +2.2% vs -1.5% and +1.8%.
- Manufacturing production +1.2% on month vs -1.2% and +1.1%.
- On year, output +0.8% vs -0.2% and +0.7%.
- The pound is +0.4% at $1.6102, while the FTSE is +0.1%. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: FKU, EWU, EWUS, DXPS. Currency: GBB, FXB.
U.K. industrial production returns to growth
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs