- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NAVB) puts up a pretty substantial top-line miss for Q3.
- Lymphoseek sales for the period: $144K.
- NAVB emphasizes a 600% Q/Q increase in unit dose sales and a "repeat-order rate of approximately 90%."
- Cash as of September 30: $44.6M.
- CEO Mark Pykett says the company is "seeing good momentum in many ... key parameters [including] multi-fold increases in unit sales Q/Q, a high frequency of repeat and multi-dose ordering, an increase in total accounts ordering, strong new user accrual, and encouraging formulary placement activity." (PR)
Navidea Biopharmaceuticals comes up short on the top-line
Nov 6 2013, 08:04 ET