- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) +2.5% premarket after Q3 earnings beat estimates and revenue rose 64% Y/Y to $4.87B.
- Total production slipped 2% to 4B cfe/day primarily due to asset sales; adjusted for the sales, production rose ~8% Y/Y and 5% Q/Q.
- Average daily natural gas liquids production rose 31%, while oil production gained 23% and natural gas production fell 10%.
- Raises full-year oil-production outlook by 2M barrels to a range of 40M-42M barrels, a 28%-34% increase Y/Y; full-year 2013 drilling, completion and leasehold capex fell by $300M to $5.7B-$6B.
- Expects to complete another $600M in asset disposals during Q4 after already raising $3.6B from asset sales YTD.
- Operating expenses fell 28% to $4.43B.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at MarketRealist.com (Thu, 2:41PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at MarketRealist.com (Mar 21, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 4, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs