- T-Mobile (TMUS +1.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Canaccord following yesterday's Q3 results and subscriber guidance hike. Shares +0.9% premarket.
- 21Vianet (VNET +9.1%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan. Q3 results arrive on Nov. 25.
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ +20.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland in response to its Q3 beat.
- Maxim (MXIM -0.5%) has been cut to Neutral by SunTrust two weeks after beating FQ1 estimates and issuing FQ2 guidance that was largely below consensus.
- Vringo (VRNG +6.5%) has been started at Buy by boutique firm Dawson James. The company just announced a favorable USPTO ruling.