- Endocyte (ECYT +30.1%) is up nicely following the company's Q3 report and update. Net loss for the period was $0.08/share. Revenue was $16.6M (Merck collab).
- PROCEED (vintafolide/etarfolatide in platinum resistant ovarian cancer) enrollment is on track. Interim analysis in Q2 2014.
- TARGET top-line read-out expected in Q1 2014. See here for more on TARGET.
- The FDA has accepted an IND for EC1456.
- CHMP opinion still expected next month or in January.
- Cash and equivalents guidance for end of year: Unchanged at $145-160M. (PR)
at Zacks.com (Nov 4, 2014)