- Vonage (VG -8%) shares slip after the company missed revenue expectations in Q3.
- Net lines grew by 11K, up from 3K in Q2 and 9K in Q3 2012.
- Gross line additions totaled 175K, up from 155K in Q2 and 172K in Q3 2012, on the back of "stable volume" in the international calling segment and the first quarter of national sales of Vonage's low-cost domestic calling product BasicTalk. Churn was up 20bp to 2.6% during the quarter.
- EBITDA plunged 32% Y/Y and 15% Q/Q to $23M.
- Management expects Q4 EBITDA, excl. the impact of Vocalocity, to be "modestly higher" than in Q3. Net line additions are expected to be positive in Q4 due to gross additions from BasicTalk and stable churn.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (May 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Nov 28, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 29, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 21, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 15, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs