- Revenue was flat Y/Y at Hansen Medical (HNSN), although sales did rise 52% sequentially. HNSN recognized revenue on two Magellan systems and two Sensei systems during the period.
- Catheters sold: 790 (+15% Y/Y).
- Procedures performed: ~750 (+14% Y/Y but -13% Q/Q).
- YTD procedure growth: ~24%.
- "Hospitals continue to be challenged to manage costs and to make capital spending decisions carefully," CEO Bruce Barclay says.
- FY13 outlook: Commercialization of 14-17 systems (unchanged), total estimated procedures of 3,200-3,400 (unchanged). (PR)
Hansen Medical reports procedure growth of 14% for Q3
Nov 6 2013, 16:39 ET