- Fleetmatics (FLTX) shares soar 9.4% AH after the company soundly beat Q3 expectations and guided to higher-than-expected Q4 revenue. The results may have put some criticism to bed, if at least temporarily. Shares were down 37% from Sept. highs before results were released due to a bear article by SA contributor Prescience Point.
- Q3 gross margin of 75.9% expanded by 2.4% from Q3 in 2012.
- Active vehicles at the end of Q3 were 417K, up 37.6% Y/Y. Quarterly net churn nearly halved to 1.1% from 2.1% in Q3 2012. Gross churn was 1.9%, compared to 2.2% in Q3 2012.
- Management guides for Q4 revenue of $48.6M-$49.2M (vs. consensus of $47.0M), EBITDA of $14M-$14.4M, and EPS of $0.21-$0.23 ($0.22).
- PR, Conference call at 5pm ET
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Nov 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 21, 2013)
Video at CNBC.com (Oct 5, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Oct 5, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs