- Regional movers in Southeast Asia include Indonesian shares (IDX, IDXJ, EIDO) which are up 0.8% in Jakarta.
- The JCI is up 1.2% since hitting a four-week low on Friday.
- This week, Q3 GDP printed at 5.6%, the slowest rate of expansion in almost four years.
- On the bright side, household consumption grew by 5.5% for the period, just below the 5.7% rate witnessed in Q3 2012.
- Across the region: SET (THD, TF, TTF) -0.7% (senate debate on amnesty bill has been moved up to Friday), PSEi (EPHE) -0.6%.
Indonesian shares move higher; private consumption data buoys stocks
Nov 7 2013, 10:25 ET