- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK +17.6%) jumps after providing an update on its development program along with Q3 results.
- NAPOLI-1 (MM-398 in advanced pancreatic cancer) top-line data now expected in Q2 2014 versus Q4 2013/Q1 2014. MACK says a "blinded assessment of OS events across the entire trial ... are occurring later than forecasted."
- Confirmed: MM-121 Phase 2 in wild-type EGFR non-small cell lung cancer did not meet primary endpoint.
- Upcoming in Q4: Top-line data for MM-121 in second line hormone receptor positive breast cancer, neoadjuvant HER2 negative breast cancer; presentation of MM-302 Phase 1 in December.
- Financials: Q3 net loss of $0.39 versus consensus of a $0.31 loss.
- Cash and equivalents along with interest income and funding from the Sanofi collaboration expected "to be sufficient to fund operations into 2015." (PR)
at CNBC.com (Nov 17, 2014)