- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP) reports revenue growth of 29% for Q3.
- Revenue by product: Xifaxan, +20% to $165.9M; Apriso, +93% to $38.1M; Relistor, $4.3M; Moviprep, $19.2M; Solesta, $1.8M; Deflux, $6.6M.
- Xifaxan prescription growth: 24% Y/Y.
- FY13 outlook: Revenue of $920M (unchanged). Non-GAAP EPS of $3.20. (PR)
- Q3 revenues jump 81% Y/Y for Santarus (SNTS), while non-GAAP earnings rise 189%.
- Revenue by product: Glumetza, $45.6M; Zegerid, $27.1M; Uceris, $19.6M; Cycloset, $4.2M; Fenoglide, $1.6M. (PR)
- See also: SLXP, SNTS talk synergies, diversification; 2014 guidance provided