- Stock futures slip and bond yields spike higher following the big jobs number beat. In addition to the 204K gain in October, August and September revisions added another 60K jobs.
- On the downside, the labor force participation rate whooshed down to 62.8% from 63.2%.
- The average workweek is unchanged at 34.4 hours and average hourly earnings edged up $0.02 to $24.10.
- SPY -0.2%, TLT -1.3% premarket, and the 10-year yield spikes 12 bps to 2.72%.
- S&P ETFs: SPY, SH, SSO, SDS, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, RSP, RWL, EPS, BXUB, TRND, SFLA, BXUC, BXDB
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, TLH, SBND, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, LBND, FSA, TYBS, TENZ, DLBL
Bonds plummet following strong jobs report
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 5:46PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 10:00AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 5:45PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 2:41PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Mon, 1:57PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs