- Priceline (PCLN) has been upgraded to Buy by Monness Crespi after beating Q3 estimates, issuing light Q4 EPS guidance, and announcing a CEO change. Shares +2% premarket after initially trading lower in AH trading yesterday.
- Windstream (WIN) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley a day after missing Q3 estimates. Shares -0.9% premarket after dropping 5.6% yesterday.
- SolarWinds (SWI) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham 10 days after beating Q3 estimates and issuing below-consensus Q4 guidance.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS a week after beating FQ1 estimates and raising full-year guidance.
- SunEdison's (SUNE) PT has been raised to $21 (a Street high) from $11 by Citi two days after the company beat Q3 estimates, issued strong solar division guidance, and raised the possibility of spinning off some of its solar assets into a new company. The company is already set to do an IPO for its chip wafer unit. Shares +6.7% premarket.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Nov 8 2013, 08:56 ET