- Revolution (RVLT +30.7%) had Q3 revenue of $5.3M, down from Q2's $7.4M but (thanks in large part to acquisitions) up from a mere $1.3M a year ago. Net loss totaled $3.1M (-$0.30/share); that's down from a Q2 loss of $5.1M, but up from the year-ago period's -$0.7M (exc. a $1M debt restructuring gain). (PR)
- Delayed international orders are said to have impacted Q3 results. If recently-acquired Relume Technologies had provided a full quarter of results, revenue would total $6.5M.
- Perhaps more importantly, Revolution is guiding for Q4 revenue of $10M, and 2014 revenue of $50M+ (said to represent 50% organic growth).
- Gross margin was 26% in Q3, down from 49% in Q2 and up slightly from 25% a year ago.
- The LED lighting system vendor ended Q3 with $5.8M in cash, up from $5.3M at the end of Q2.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs