- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS +15%) posts double-digit gains on the back of Q3 results that easily topped analysts' expectations.
- Revenue rose 33.7% Y/Y for the period, while net income more than doubled to $13.5M.
- Product sales for the period: $76.3M (+41% Y/Y).
- Q3 R&D spend: $28.9M.
- Cash plus accounts receivable as of September 30: $202.7M.
- FY13 outlook: Revenue of $300-310M (versus previous guidance of $290-310M). (PR)
Emergent BioSolutions lifts lower-end of guidance, shares rise
Nov 8 2013, 15:22 ET