- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS +15%) posts double-digit gains on the back of Q3 results that easily topped analysts' expectations.
- Revenue rose 33.7% Y/Y for the period, while net income more than doubled to $13.5M.
- Product sales for the period: $76.3M (+41% Y/Y).
- Q3 R&D spend: $28.9M.
- Cash plus accounts receivable as of September 30: $202.7M.
- FY13 outlook: Revenue of $300-310M (versus previous guidance of $290-310M). (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Emergent BioSolutions : Awarded $31 Million Contract for Advanced Development of NuThrax, a Next Generation Anthrax Vaccineat 4-traders.com (Tue, 6:36PM)
at Zacks.com (Mar 17, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 10, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 4, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs