- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS +15%) posts double-digit gains on the back of Q3 results that easily topped analysts' expectations.
- Revenue rose 33.7% Y/Y for the period, while net income more than doubled to $13.5M.
- Product sales for the period: $76.3M (+41% Y/Y).
- Q3 R&D spend: $28.9M.
- Cash plus accounts receivable as of September 30: $202.7M.
- FY13 outlook: Revenue of $300-310M (versus previous guidance of $290-310M). (PR)
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 27, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 27, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 20, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 10, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs