- High-level ministerial talks between Iran and the P5+1 world powers over the Persian nation's nuclear activities have ended without a preliminary agreement in which the country would curb its program in a return for an easing of sanctions. France objected that the proposals didn't do enough to limit Iran's program.
- Of particular concern is a heavy-water reactor that Iran has been building in Arak and which would produce plutonium.
- However, the sides believe they've made enough progress to hold another round and they'll go at it again in ten days, although not at the ministerial level.
- Analysts had said that oil prices could plunge if an agreement were to have been reached this weekend, as seemed possible on Friday.
- ETFs: BNO, UOIL, DOIL, USO, OIL, UCO, SCO, DBO, DTO, CRUD, USL, SZO, DNO, OILZ, UWTI, OLO, DWTI, FOL, TWTI, OLEM.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs