- Vipshop (VIPS) Q3 revenue skyrocketed 146.1% Y/Y to $383.7M on the back of a 131.7% jump in active customers to 4M and a 115.6% increase in total orders to 11.7M.
- Gross margin expanded to 24.3% from 22.3% in Q3 2012.
- Fulfillment expenses grew 103.2% to $44.1M, marketing expenses +137.7% to $17.4M, technology and content expenses +199.1% to $9.6M, and G&A +88.5% to $11.9M.
- Management guides for Q4 revenue of $580M-$590M (vs. consensus of $532.6M), representing a Y/Y growth rate of 94%-97%.
- PR, Conference call at 8 am ET tomorrow
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Wed, 8:37AM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 8, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 7, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 6, 2015)
After Hours Most Active for Jan 2, 2015 : VIPS, QQQ, INFY, BAC, AIG, MSFT, CX, GG, INTC, AAPL, CSCO, XIVat Nasdaq.com (Jan 2, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs