- Voxeljet (VJET -3.5%) has received one bullish rating and two neutral ones on underwriter coverage day.
- Veeco (VECO -3.6%) has been cut to Sell by Noble Financial, and started at Sell by Canaccord. The company delivered mixed Q3 results last Friday.
- Rovi (ROVI +4.1%) has been upgraded to Sector Perform by Pac Crest. The upgrade comes as Rovi announces a DivX video codec licensing deal with Panasonic. Goldman cut shares to Sell last week, following the company's Q3 miss.
- Gogo (GOGO +2.2%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS after flying higher yesterday thanks to a Q3 beat and strong Q4 guidance.
- Faro (FARO -2%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel. Shares closed yesterday near their 52-week high, after surging two weeks ago in response to a Q3 beat.
- Cyan (CYNI +4.2%) has been started at Market Perform by FBR. With shares having closed near their post-IPO lows yesterday, investors seem pleased.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Nov 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 1, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs