- Voxeljet (VJET -3.5%) has received one bullish rating and two neutral ones on underwriter coverage day.
- Veeco (VECO -3.6%) has been cut to Sell by Noble Financial, and started at Sell by Canaccord. The company delivered mixed Q3 results last Friday.
- Rovi (ROVI +4.1%) has been upgraded to Sector Perform by Pac Crest. The upgrade comes as Rovi announces a DivX video codec licensing deal with Panasonic. Goldman cut shares to Sell last week, following the company's Q3 miss.
- Gogo (GOGO +2.2%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS after flying higher yesterday thanks to a Q3 beat and strong Q4 guidance.
- Faro (FARO -2%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel. Shares closed yesterday near their 52-week high, after surging two weeks ago in response to a Q3 beat.
- Cyan (CYNI +4.2%) has been started at Market Perform by FBR. With shares having closed near their post-IPO lows yesterday, investors seem pleased.
at Zacks.com (Nov 12, 2014)