- Sensitive commodity prices have rolled over in afternoon trade with Lockhart's December taper talk as good of an excuse for the move as any.
- Off 2.1% to $93.14 per barrel, WTI crude (USO -1.9%) hits its lowest close since right around Memorial Day. As heating season gears up in the northeast, heating oil (UHN +0.5%) at $2.86 per gallon is about a dime cheaper than this time last year.
- Gold is -1.2% to $1,265 per ounce, and now off about 10% since Labor Day. GLD -1.3%.
- Gold ETFs: GLD, IAU, USO, OIL, PHYS, UCO, SGOL, UGL, DGP, SCO, GLL
- Oil ETFs: UGA, DZZ, DBO, BNO, DTO, UGLD, DGL, CRUD, DGZ, AGOL, USL, GLDI, DGLD, FSG, SZO, DNO, TBAR, OILZ, UWTI, OLO, UBG, UOIL, DWTI, DOIL, FOL, TWTI, OLEM
Commodity prices break amid taper talk
Nov 12 2013, 15:11 ET