- Sensitive commodity prices have rolled over in afternoon trade with Lockhart's December taper talk as good of an excuse for the move as any.
- Off 2.1% to $93.14 per barrel, WTI crude (USO -1.9%) hits its lowest close since right around Memorial Day. As heating season gears up in the northeast, heating oil (UHN +0.5%) at $2.86 per gallon is about a dime cheaper than this time last year.
- Gold is -1.2% to $1,265 per ounce, and now off about 10% since Labor Day. GLD -1.3%.
- Gold ETFs: GLD, IAU, USO, OIL, PHYS, UCO, SGOL, UGL, DGP, SCO, GLL
- Oil ETFs: UGA, DZZ, DBO, BNO, DTO, UGLD, DGL, CRUD, DGZ, AGOL, USL, GLDI, DGLD, FSG, SZO, DNO, TBAR, OILZ, UWTI, OLO, UBG, UOIL, DWTI, DOIL, FOL, TWTI, OLEM
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 27, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 26, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs