- Launching tomorrow from UBS is the Etracs Monthly Pay 2x Leveraged Diversified High Income ETN (DVHL) - the double-exposure version of its DVHI which opened in September.
- The tracked index includes MLPs, BDCs, REITs, and preferred equity, among other securities, and is split 60/40 between equity and bonds.
- Multi-asset income funds have become a popular product in the last 18 months, the largest being Guggenheim's CVY with AUM of nearly $1.2B.
- Others: MDIV, INKM, IYLD, GYLD, HGI.
- CVY and the others are ETFs, while UBS's offerings are ETNs.
Levered multi-asset income fund to launch
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs