- Baxter (BAX +0.3%) completes enrollment in a Phase 3 trial for the investigational extended half-life rFVIII hemophilia A treatment BAX 855.
- The study will evaluate BAX 855's efficacy in terms of reducing ABR "in both prophylaxis and on-demand treatment schedules."
- BAX says that while it is "focused first and foremost on strategies to address optimal efficacy and minimize patients bleeding episodes," the company is also "delivering on the convenience of less frequent dosing for this population with severe disease."
- The company expects to file for approval "late in 2014." (PR)
- For more on BAX, hemophilia, and the competitive environment, see here.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 27, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 17, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 2, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs