- As rumored, the Janet Yellen's prepared remarks for tomorrow's Senate confirmation hearing are out early and they lean dovish.
- "Unemployment ... is still too high ... At the same time, inflation has been running below the Fed's goal of 2% and is expected to continue to do so for some time."
- "I believe that supporting the recovery today is the surest path to returning to a more normal approach to monetary policy."
- The dollar is selling off a bit more - UUP -0.15% AH - and Treasurys are adding to nice day-session gains. TLT +0.15% AH.
- Dollar ETFs: UDN, UUPT, UDNT
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, TLH, SBND, IEI, TYO, DLBS, DTYS, VGLT, UST, SHV, BIL, UBT, TLO, TBX, VGSH, VGIT, GSY, LBND, FSA, DTYL, SCHR, TYD, SCHO, ITE, TYBS, TENZ, TUZ, FIVZ, DTUL, SST, DTUS, TBZ, DFVL, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
Yellen leans dovish in prepared confirmation hearing remarks
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 8, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 29, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs