- As rumored, the Janet Yellen's prepared remarks for tomorrow's Senate confirmation hearing are out early and they lean dovish.
- "Unemployment ... is still too high ... At the same time, inflation has been running below the Fed's goal of 2% and is expected to continue to do so for some time."
- "I believe that supporting the recovery today is the surest path to returning to a more normal approach to monetary policy."
- The dollar is selling off a bit more - UUP -0.15% AH - and Treasurys are adding to nice day-session gains. TLT +0.15% AH.
- Dollar ETFs: UDN, UUPT, UDNT
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, TLH, SBND, IEI, TYO, DLBS, DTYS, VGLT, UST, SHV, BIL, UBT, TLO, TBX, VGSH, VGIT, GSY, LBND, FSA, DTYL, SCHR, TYD, SCHO, ITE, TYBS, TENZ, TUZ, FIVZ, DTUL, SST, DTUS, TBZ, DFVL, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
Yellen leans dovish in prepared confirmation hearing remarks
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 2:37PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 8, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs