- Execs with McDonald's (MCD -0.6%) are giving some glimpses on where the company might find growth in the future.
- Potential initiatives include kiosks in grocery stores, an intensified push into premium beverages, and an expansion of breakfast items in global markets where early-day sales lag.
- The company will also invest more in its kitchens which could lead to larger grills areas and open up the possibility of all-day breakfast offerings.
- In emerging markets, McDonald's say franchising and real estate strategies will align with local dynamics.
- Previous: MCD reaffirms long-term goals.
- Investor meeting webcast
More from McDonald's Investor Meeting
Nov 14 2013, 15:02 ET