- Voxeljet's (VJET) turn to profitability (net income of €211K in Q3) came on the back of 77% Y/Y revenue growth and margin expansion to 45.6% from 38.2% in Q3 2012.
- The company sold 3 new 3D printers vs. 2 used 3D printers in Q3 2012, boosting system sales to €1.84M from €0.49M last year. System sales represented 52.2% of revenue, up from 24.7% last year.
- Services revenue increased 12.4% Y/Y to €1.68M.
- Management expects Q4 revenue "to exceed" €3M (Q3 revenue was €3.52M).
- PR, conference call at 8:30 am ET tomorrow