- Voxeljet's (VJET) turn to profitability (net income of €211K in Q3) came on the back of 77% Y/Y revenue growth and margin expansion to 45.6% from 38.2% in Q3 2012.
- The company sold 3 new 3D printers vs. 2 used 3D printers in Q3 2012, boosting system sales to €1.84M from €0.49M last year. System sales represented 52.2% of revenue, up from 24.7% last year.
- Services revenue increased 12.4% Y/Y to €1.68M.
- Management expects Q4 revenue "to exceed" €3M (Q3 revenue was €3.52M).
- PR, conference call at 8:30 am ET tomorrow
Voxeljet turns profitable as printer sales propel revenues 77%, margins expand
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Nov 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 1, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs