- As expected, Eurozone CPI dropped 0.1% on month in October vs +0.5% in September.
- On year, inflation fell to +0.7% (also in line) vs +1.1% previously.
- Core CPI +0.8% vs +1%.
- Inflation fell further away from the ECB's target of just under 2%, possibly giving the bank even further room to cut interest rates to zero - although the German's would surely have something to say about that - following the surprise reduction last week to 0.25%. (PR)
- EU stocks are mixed heading towards midday following the Yellen-induced rally yesterday, with the EU Stoxx 50 -0.1%, London +0.3%, Paris flat, Frankfurt flat, Milan -0.7% and Madrid -0.1%.
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Aug 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 6, 2013)
at CNBC.com (May 25, 2010)
at CNBC.com (May 11, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs