- SAP has been upgraded to Overweight by Barclays. Shares +1.3% premarket.
- Ericsson (ERIC) has been upgraded to Buy by Banco Santander. Shares +2%.
- Millennial Media (MM) has been cut to Neutral by Goldman two days after it posted a disappointing Q3 report (I, III).
- GOGO has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley following a huge run-up in response to a strong Q3 report and a positive FAA ruling. Two other firms have already downgraded the in-flight Wi-Fi provider since its Q3 report. Shares -3.1%.
- ARM (ARMH) has been started at Outperform by JMP.