- MercadoLibre (MELI -1.6%) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley, which cites Venezuela-related concerns. The company's forex accounting for Venezuela, which has seen massive inflation, has been sharply criticized. Shares were hammered two weeks ago following a Q3 miss.
- Ikanos (IKAN +10.2%) and Radware (RDWR +5.5%) have been upgraded to Buy by Needham.
- Maxim (MXIM +0.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by MKM.
- Synchronoss (SNCR -1.6%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird.
- Microchip (MCHP -1%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Stephens.
- ON Semi (ONNN -1.8%) has been cut to Neutral by MKM.
- Overland Storage (OVRL) has been started at Hold by Needham a few days after delivering mixed FQ1 results.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Nov 18 2013, 09:40 ET