- Treasury yields move to session highs after FOMC minutes show a committee maybe moving towards the taper even without improvement in the labor market. The 10-year yield is up 6 basis points at 2.77%. TLT -1.3%, TBT +2.6%.
- Gold extends it loss, hitting $1,250 per ounce, the lowest price since July. GLD -1.9%.
- The greenback rallies, UUP +0.5%.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, TLH, ZROZ, SBND, IEI, DLBS, TYO, DTYS, VGLT, UST, SHV, BIL, UBT, TLO, TBX, VGSH, VGIT, FSA, LBND, GSY, DTYL, SCHR, TYD, SCHO, ITE, TENZ, TYBS, TUZ, FIVZ, DTUL, SST, DTUS, TBZ, DFVL, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
- Gold ETFs: GLD, IAU, PHYS, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, DZZ, UGLD, DGL, DGZ, AGOL, GLDI, DGLD, FSG, TBAR, UBG
- Dollar ETFs: UDN, UUPT, UDNT
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)