- Raven Industries (RAVN +7.1%) Q3 EPS of $0.34, beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $104.9M (+8.1% Y/Y), beats by $4.3M.
- Applied Technology segment revenue climbed 10.8% Y/Y to $43.8M, Engineered Films +20.8% to $40.2M, and Aerostar -8.0% to $24.3M.
- Looking ahead to Q4, management notes "it will be difficult to match the growth we saw in the just-completed third quarter, but we still have opportunities that could fuel some year-over-year fourth quarter earnings growth."
- PR, Conference call (webcast)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs