- Rackspace (RAX -2.6%) has been started at Neutral by D.A. Davidson.
- Take-Two (TTWO -3.8%) has been cut to Market Perform by Cowen.
- Gogo (GOGO -1.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan due to concerns about a Dec. 17 lockup expiration (67% of shares will be made available for sale).
- ServiceSource (SREV +3.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Credit Agricole.
- Silicon Motion (SIMO +3.4%) has been started at Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- Qiwi (QIWI +4.4%) has been started at Buy by Goldman shortly after beating Q3 estimates and upping its full-year guidance.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 8, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 24, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs