- Stock index futures are little-changed as the Thanksgiving holiday nears, but a few earnings reports continue to roll in - notably H-P after the closing bell - and there's a big slate of economic data on tap today.
- Europe's about flat and Asia didn't move much overnight either.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is off one basis point at 2.72%.
- Can you say priced in? Oil's up marginally this morning - added to yesterday's afternoon bounce, it's nearly completely erased the large knee-jerk decline following the Iran deal.
- Index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, QID, TQQQ, DOG, RSP, SQQQ, DXD, QLD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, BXUB, QQEW, QQQE, TRND, SFLA, BXUC, QQXT, BXDB, TNDQ
Futures little-changed ahead of big slate of data
Nov 26 2013, 07:04 ET