- Delek Drilling (DKDRF) has found significant signs of a new natural gas deposit at the Tamar Southwest field off Israel's Mediterranean coast.
- Earlier estimates have said that the reserve could hold 20B cubic meters of gas.
- Delek Drilling's partners in the project are Isramco Negev 2, Avner Oil Exploration (AVOGF) and Dor Gas Exploration. Delek Drilling and Avner are subsidiaries of Delek Group (DGRLY).
- The deposit is close to the Tamar field, which is estimated to hold 10T cubic feet of gas.
- ETFs: GAZ, UGAZ, BOIL, DGAZ, KOLD, NAGS, GASZ, DCNG
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs