- There's plenty of economic data to mull over, but Treasurys are taking their cue from an unexpected decline in Consumer Confidence in November - this despite (or because of) the government returning to work and a stock market that won't quit. Those with good memories will remember the big drop in October was attributed to the government shutdown and chatter about default.
- The Expectations Index also declined - to 69.3 from 72.2.
- "With such uncertainty prevailing, this could be a challenging holiday season for retailers," says The Conference Board's Lynn Franco.
- TLT +0.4%, TBT -0.8%, and the 10-year Treasury yield is off 3 bps to 2.70%.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, TLH, ZROZ, SBND, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, FSA, LBND, TENZ, TYBS, DLBL
- Retailing ETFs: XLY, XRT, VCR, RTH, RETL, PEJ, IYK, IYC, SCC, FXD, UCC, PMR, UGE, RCD, SZK, FDIS, PSCD, PEZ
Treasurys gain after soft confidence data
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 3:08PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:25PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 11:53AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 11:45AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 10:46AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs