- As expected, eurozone unemployment has slipped to 12.1% in October from 12.2 in September.
- Austria had the lowest rate (4.8%) and Spain the highest (26.7%). (PR)
- Inflation has risen a preliminary 0.9% in November from 0.7% in October, but it still remains well below the ECB's target of just under 2%.
- The biggest contributors to inflation include food and alcohol & tobacco, while energy prices again fell. (PR)
- The euro is +0.1% at $1.3617.
- ETFs: FXE, VGK, EUO, FEZ, ERO, EU, EPV, IEV, EZU, DFE, DRR, HEDJ, FEU, EUFX, FDD, UPV, ULE, FEP, URR, ADRU, FEEU, DBEU, FIEU
Eurozone unemployment improves slightly, inflation up
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs