- Groupon (GRPN -5.4%), OpenTable (OPEN -5%), and Trulia (TRLA -5.4%) have been cut to Neutral by Goldman.
- Sprint (S -2.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Macquarie.
- Rackspace (RAX +3.4%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James.
- Avago (AVGO +2.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by DA Davidson.
- Marketo (MKTO +7.3%) has been added to Goldman's Conviction Buy list.
- Ruckus (RKUS +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Goldman.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW -3.2%) has been cut to Outperform from Strong Buy by Raymond James.
- American Superconductor (AMSC -2.5%) has been cut to Neutral by Ascendiant Capital.
- Fairchild (FCS -4.2%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James.
- Tableau (DATA -1.8%) has been started at Sector Perform by RBC.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 2, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 10, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs