- November's PMI read of 57.3 is up from 56.4 last month, and the highest print this year. Leading is a 3 point gain in New Orders to 63.6 and a 2 point gain in Production to 62.8. Supplier Deliveries curiously fell 1.5 points to 53.2 (drones?).
- Full report
- Already lower on the session, the fast print sends Treasurys down a bit further, and the 10-year yield up to 2.80%. TLT -0.6%, TBT +1.3%.
- The dollar (UUP +0.3%) gets a boost, trading at about a 2-year high vs. the loonie, and about to bust through to its highest since early 2009 against the yen.
- Gold and silver and to their losses, GLD -1.8%, SLV -2.3%.
- Other dollar ETFs: UDN, UUPT, UDNT.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, TLH, ZROZ, SBND, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, LBND, TENZ, TYBS, DLBL
- PM ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, SIVR, PPLT, PALL, ZSL, USLV, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, DZZ, UGLD, DBS, DGL, DSLV, GLTR, DGZ, PTM, AGOL, DBP, GLDI, DGLD, WITE, SLVO, PGM, TBAR, USV, JJP, UBG, RGRP, LPLT, BLNG, IPLT
Fastest PMI read in 2013 sends Treasury yields and dollar higher; gold lower
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 17, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 30, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 22, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs