- November's PMI read of 57.3 is up from 56.4 last month, and the highest print this year. Leading is a 3 point gain in New Orders to 63.6 and a 2 point gain in Production to 62.8. Supplier Deliveries curiously fell 1.5 points to 53.2 (drones?).
- Full report
- Already lower on the session, the fast print sends Treasurys down a bit further, and the 10-year yield up to 2.80%. TLT -0.6%, TBT +1.3%.
- The dollar (UUP +0.3%) gets a boost, trading at about a 2-year high vs. the loonie, and about to bust through to its highest since early 2009 against the yen.
- Gold and silver and to their losses, GLD -1.8%, SLV -2.3%.
- Other dollar ETFs: UDN, UUPT, UDNT.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, TLH, ZROZ, SBND, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, LBND, TENZ, TYBS, DLBL
- PM ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, SIVR, PPLT, PALL, ZSL, USLV, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, DZZ, UGLD, DBS, DGL, DSLV, GLTR, DGZ, PTM, AGOL, DBP, GLDI, DGLD, WITE, SLVO, PGM, TBAR, USV, JJP, UBG, RGRP, LPLT, BLNG, IPLT
Fastest PMI read in 2013 sends Treasury yields and dollar higher; gold lower
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Wed, 11:27AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mon, 11:18AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs