- Net investment income per share of $0.31 is a penny lower than the previous quarter and compares to the $0.32 dividend. Net asset value per share of $15.21 is up from $15.12 at the end of FQ3, and compares to today's close of $18, putting the stock at 1.18x book.
- Company originated $126.1M in new commitments during quarter. Total investments now in 135 portfolio companies with fair value of $1.025B.
- Conference call at 11 ET.
- FQ4 results, press release
- GBDC no trades AH, but the stock was an outlier in the BDC sector on the downside during the regular session, off 2.4%.
More on Golub Capital FQ4 results
Dec 3 2013, 16:52 ET