- China's HSBC services PMI slipped to 52.5 in November from 52.6 in October.
- Composite PMI increased to an eight-month high of 52.3 from 51.8.
- Employment in the services sector expanded for the third consecutive month.
- "However, the moderation of new business and prices-charged growth implies that the underlying growth momentum started to soften," HSBC says. (PR)
- The official services PMI dropped to 56 from 56.3.
- ETFs: FXI, PGJ, GXC, FXP, HAO, CYB, YINN, CNY, TAO, CHIQ, CHIX, MCHI, YANG, PEK, CQQQ, XPP, QQQC, DSUM, YAO, CHXX, ASHR, CHII, CHXF, FXCH, ECNS, CHIE, YXI, CHIM, KWEB, KFYP, TCHI, FCA, CHLC, CHNA