- Eurozone services PMI slipped to 51.2 in November (flash 50.9) from 51.6 in October.
- Composite PMI fell to 51.7 (flash 51.5) from 51.9.
- Activity in Germany, Ireland and Spain grew, while it contracted in Italy and France.
- The eurozone recovery "lost some momentum in November," says Markit. "It's clearly a concern that the rate of growth remains so fragile."
- The survey indicates that the bloc's economy is on course to grow by just 0.2% in Q4.
- The euro is -0.1% at $1.3578. (PR)
- ETFs: FXE, VGK, EUO, FEZ, ERO, EU, EPV, IEV, EZU, DRR, HEDJ, FEU, EUFX, UPV, ULE, FEP, ADRU, URR, FEEU, DBEU, FIEU