- Asian shares are mixed while European equities and U.S. stock futures are mostly higher as investors digest variable services PMI readings and wait for a host of economic reports out the U.S.
- The Nikkei slides 2.2% on what appears to be severe profit-taking after the index finished at a six-year high yesterday.
- China rises 1.3% on the heels of the PBOC saying it will launch reforms in Shanghai's free-trade zone in the next three months.
- Hong Kong -0.75%, India -0.7%.
- EU Stoxx 50 flat, London +0.1%, Paris +0.3%, Frankfurt +0.2%, Milan -0.1%, Madrid +0.3%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.2%
World stocks mixed
Dec 4 2013, 05:27 ET